Contest Sticky


Friday, July 31, 2009

Upcoming Title : Smolder by Melina Morel

I'm pleased to announce that this is the first time that this cover has been introduced to the blogging community! I contacted Melina Morel about reviewing a copy of her upcoming title Smolder, and she was kind enough to email me back with the cover art and told me I could share with my readers! I'm still not sure if I'll be able to review it, but I'm still hoping! Here's the new cover for her upcoming title Smolder. It's set to be released January 2010.





I think it's gorgeous! I love the colors on this cover. The two covers below are titles of Morel's that have already been released, that I recommend! The newest cover, however, is my favorite of the three.




1 comments:

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

How lucky are you Jenni! Good luck on getting a copy. I look forward to your thoughts if you receive it =D