Contest Sticky


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - July 14th

Teaser Tuesdays

Anyone can play along! Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (be sure that what you share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)
5. Share the title & author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR.

My Teaser :

My heart temporarily leapt, then fell back to my ankles. Someone you care about...someone you care about...The echo thundered in my brain, and I had a sudden vivid mental picture of Sam's boat going up in flames. Sam's outline, wreathed in fire, was visible through a cloud of...

pg. 143


2 comments:

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

That is one of the best teasers ever! I have to know--was Sam ok? :)

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Oh Kim!

I have no idea if he'll be ok...I haven't finished the book yet, lol, but I will post my review as soon as I'm finished :) - that should be either today or tomorrow..yay!

It's great so far though!