Contest Sticky


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Featured Famous Birthday - July 8th

Happy Birthday!

Birthdate - July 8, 1958
Birthplace - Philadelphia, PA

You Can Find Him In :

  • Animal House (1978)
  • Friday The 13th (1980)
  • Footloose (1984)
  • Flatliners (1990)
  • Apollo 13 (1995)
  • Mystic River (2003)

Coming Up In :

  • My One and Only (2009)

Followers - Get an extra entry into all upcoming contests by telling me your birthdate (month/day). You will get that extra entry if you sign up to win in a contest where your birthday falls between the start and finish of that contest. (If you wait and post your birthdate on a contest containing your birthdate, it will not count, you must have it in before that contest, I am keeping a record of all followers).

7 comments:

Sheila DeChantal said...

Sounds fun! I'll watch for your contests! :)

Cindy said...

HAHA, mine is August 2nd, its coming up! LOL

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Great Cindy! You'll be just in time for my upcoming contests (there are 2 I will be hosting within the next couple of days).

Thanks for letting me know, I've recorded it for future contests.

Jenni

Cindy said...

awesome! Do you have goodreads? if so you should email me and tell me your username/email address you use so I can add you. email it to me if you have it

cnhand84 at yahoo dot com

(my goodreads isn't listed under that email but email me there neway if u have it)

Mimi Lenox said...

Jenni,

I've noticed that you play a few other memes in the blogosphere. I really enjoy your answers! I'd like to invite you to play The Queen's Meme every Tuesday with Mimi Queen of Memes.
The fun begins next week on July 14, 2009. I will send another reminder to everyone on Monday.
The Queen's Meme

I hope you will join us!
Mimi Lenox

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

I love the memes you do--they're so fun. This birthday one is really cute! My birthday is June 9th...I'm going to go enter your contests now :)

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Thanks Kim!

Just trying to keep things bumping around here, wouldn't want you guys to get bored :)

Jenni