Contest Sticky


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whats On Your Desk Wednesday - July 1st

I was tagged by Cindy to play a game of "What's On Your Desk Wednesday"! This is my first time playing this game. Here are the rules :


1. I can't clean my desk (eek).

2. I must show 5 bookish things that are on my desk.

3. I must show 5 non-bookish things that are on my desk.

4. I have to post a picture to prove it!

5. I have to tag 5 more people to play the game.


5 Bookish Things
1. My Name is Will by Jess Winfield (For review)
2. Dark Harvest by Lynda Hilburn (Paperbackswap)
3. Some Girls Bite : A Chicagoland Vampires Novel by Chloe Neill (Paperbackswap)
4. No Mad by Sam Moffie (Currently Reading / Reviewing)
5. Some papers (below the books) with address for current shipments of books.

5 Non-Bookish Things
1. A bag of Twizzlers (almost gone, Virgo loves them).
2. My cell phone, ain't it perty?
3. A bunch of checkbooks (under the moniter)
4. A pack of pens (I'm currently using blue).
5. A paper clip (tiny, but really, it's there).

5 Tagged Members
1. Jessica @ A BookLover's Diary
2. Suzanne @ Chick With Books

2 comments:

Cindy said...

oh you lucky duck you have the some girls bite book! haha!

Cindy

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Haha, it just came in the mail this week! I have no idea when I'll get to read it either, lol...I have so many books...I'll have to take pictures of my TBR shelves sometime to show you how bad it is!