Contest Sticky


Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Rambler - July 2nd

First off, today is a very special day for me! It's my 7 Year Anniversary with my fiance Shawn!! I'm so excited :) I never thought (although I did hope) that we would get this far in life together. Unfortunetly, he's at work right now, and I'm bored home by myself. The good news is, he's taking me out to see Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen tonight, YAY!
Here's some pics of us, personal favorites of mine :)



And a new pic of Virgo that I just have to show off! Plus, she's been in our life for more than half of our relationship...so she deserves to get shown off!


Anywho! I'm extremely excited, especially since this also marks us being engaged for 1 year. No, we don't have a date set, although I wish we did. I'm getting anxious, and my 'biological clock is ticking', hehe I love My Cousin Vinny.

Is there anything exciting going on with you today, this week, or even this month? Feel free to spill the beans! I'm here all day (or at least until he gets home in 5 hours, lol).

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah Don't buy Tantalize I'll reserve it for you when I'm done! I'll read it this month, have you found Eternal yet? isn't the the second book? I have the arc of it.

Cindy said...

Congrats!!!!! Me and my boyfriend just celebrated our 4 year anniversary at the end of june. Time goes fast huh! we've known eachother since we were 14 though. my favorite picture is the first!!!! Let me know how transformers is! I am going to go see it sometime over the next few weeks! I just love Sha (however u spell it)

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Congrats! I'm so happy to hear about other couples that last a long time. All of my friends tend to go through men like crazy. haha. Turns out I'll be going to the drive-in and their having a triple feature. They're playing Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen, Year One and Dance Flick. It's gonna be a long night!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the big anniversary! Hope everything was fun!