Contest Sticky


Monday, July 20, 2009

Mailbox Monday - July 20th

Mailbox Monday
Hosted by The Printed Page
I had yet another crazy week. Not to mention a friend from work gave me 3 large boxes of paranormal romances (I'm still sifting through them, but there's about 150 books here!) Needless to say, my buddies on BookMooch and PBS are going to love me.


For Review from Hatchette Books :

1. The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock
2. Taimed By A Laird by Amanda Scott
3. One Scream Away by Kate Brady
4. I Can See You by Karen Rose
5. Knight of Desire by Margaret Mallory

For Review from FSB Associates :

1. Benny & Shrimp by Katarina Mazetti

For Review from Atria Books :

1. Mercury in Retrograde by Paula Froelich

For Review From Author :
1. He Who Sings Last by Lisa Laird DiRosso

From Bookmooch :

1. Uninvited by Amanda Marrone
2. Oh.My.Gods by Tera Lynn Childs
3. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
4. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

From Paperbackswap :

1. My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

13 comments:

Zia said...

Wow all of those looks like great reads. Have fun sifting through the box of books you got. =)

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Boy you got a lot! Here is mine

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'm just a little green with envy about some of your books : )

Cindy said...

awwww tell me how one scream away is. I want to read that one!

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Great week for you - I am jealous, I really want to read the Karen Rose and Kate Brady books. Enjoy your books.

Anna said...

I have The Moon Looked Down. Sounds like a good one. Enjoy your new books.

My Mailbox post is here.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous said...

holyyyyy jeeez you got a lot! Uninvited looks good, Fire Study looks good, Generation Dead looks awesome.

3 boxes of books?? lol woah even I don't get that much :D lucky you!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Yep, 3 whole boxes! She read them all and just wanted them out...lol..I guess her piles were becoming a little too large for her liking. Oh well, mine are now larger, but I have YEARS to finish them all, lol.

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn, You received a lot of great books! It seems that whenever I've been in the bookstore the past few months, I pick up the book "Mercury in Retrograde" and then I remember that I've already looked at it. I should judt buy it! Let me know if you like when you read it.
Thank you for coming by my blog. You've become very active in revewing books and things quickly! I'm impressed! I'm a little slower about getting things together. I have received a few ARCs to read & review but I will eventually try to hook up with Hatchette.

You have some great giveaways! I'm planning to host some in the future too!

Good luck with everything! "See" you soon!
Amy

RAnn said...

I enjoyed Benny & Shrimp http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-review-benny-shrimp.html

Anonymous said...

Wow! You had a great week! I see many interesting titles there. I have Generation Dead and Fire Study on my TBR pile, too.

Kelly said...

Wow! That's a terrific stack o'books. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. Happy reading!

Jessica said...

I'm looking forward to your review of My Soul to Take. I'm really liking it and I'm curious to know what you think! I'll be posting my review soon.