Contest Sticky


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Falling Off The Shelf Update : July 28th

Well, first of all I would like to say Thank You to all of my readers, it's been fun here on Falling Off The Shelf. I didn't expect to get so many followers (over 100!) in such a short time.

Also, I'd also like to inform you all that, Featured Famous Birthday posts will now be once a week, on Monday's. They will also be reader requested! From now on, my readers will be the ones to choose who gets showcased here on Falling Off The Shelf. Names will go into a virtual hat, and chosen by Random.org, UNLESS there is multiple requests for one Famous person.
The person who chooses the Featured Famous Birthday for each week will get 5 entries into any contest (current or upcoming) that they choose. You can hold onto your 5 entries for as long as you'd like! All you'd have to do is post 'I'm using my 5 Featured Entries', and voila, there you go!

I'm going to be posting a few more contests this week (2), but I'm not going to tell you what they are because it's going to be a surprise :) Well, not too much of a surprise because I'm going to post one of them shortly!

Well, now that things are updated, I'm going to continue on my way...

Thanks for reading!
Jenni



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenni,
Your blog looks great! I can't believe how much stuff you're doing! How do you keep track?!
Love your Monday Famous Birthday post! It's a great idea!

Amy