Contest Sticky


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Vampire Movie : Daybreakers

First of all, can I just say...I know this is a book blog, but I'm a HUGE fan of all things vampire, and when I saw that a new movie would be coming out, featuring none other than my favorite bloodsucking creatures, I just had to tell you guys about it!
Yay! I know my fiance and I will be some of the first people in theaters to see it.


Daybreakers is set to be released on January, 8 2010.

Cast :

that's just to name a few...

Plot :

In the year 2019, a plague has transformed most every human into vampires. Faced with a dwindling blood supply, the fractured dominant race plots their survival; meanwhile, a researcher works with a covert band of vamps on a way to save humankind.

Trailer :

2 comments:

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! I hadn't heard about this either :) Thanks for posting!

Jessica said...

Oooh, this movie looks so good. Thanks for sharing!