Contest Sticky


Monday, July 6, 2009

Musing Monday - July 6th

Musing Mondays

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about library company…

Who, if anyone usually accompanies you to the library? Is it somewhere you go alone? Or is it a regular outing with family or friends? Which do you prefer?

I don't normally go to the library, because I have so many books coming in through the mail! When I do go I usually go with family, because I don't drive. I think I prefer it that way, although I wouldn't mind if my youngest siblings (7 and 10) would stay home, because they don't know the meaning of being quiet in a library.

I think now that my sister is reading more (it took her 17 years!) I would enjoy going to the library with her. I got her hooked on paranormal young adult. She has already finished Meg Cabot's Mediator Series, and is now reading Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers Trilogy. She has even decided to start her own review blog! She hasn't posted anything except her initial welcome note, but I'm still proud of her :)

Feel free to post links to your Musing Mondays in my comments, I'd love to read them!

2 comments:

Jenny Girl said...

Cute blog!
I love the library but have cut back due to having so many books around the house! Here's my musing

Nise' said...

I keep going and bringing home more books even though my stacks at home keep getting bigger.