Contest Sticky


Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday 56 - July 17th

The Friday 56 is hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends!

Rules :

* Grab the book nearest you, Right Now!
* Turn to Page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Post that sentence (along with one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog , and post back to Storytime With Tonya and Friends.

Here's my Friday 56 :

"I think that's going to cost Justina a finger," he remarked. "What else will you make her lose?"
"Even if you kill me, Bones will find you," I panted. Sweat was pouring off me and my arm hurt in ways I didn't know were possible. "Believe me, you'll be sorry when he does."

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

mmmmmmmm, the title and cover seem interesting.

Alipet813 said...

"Georgia..." Molly turned to Georgia. "Like the state?"
Georgia nodded. "Ever hear of Georgia peaches?"
Molly looked unsure. "I don't know."
Ellie laughed. "Well, that's just peachy. Just like Georgia."
When Molly giggled, Gerogia couldn't help smiling.

From Doubleback by Libby Fischerman to be published Oct.

Wanted to participate, but no time to be on my blog right now.

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I haven't started this series yet but I really want to =)