Contest Sticky


Monday, July 13, 2009

New Blogger : Tippy @ Climbing Through The Pages

I'm pleased to announce that I have turned my sister into a little bookworm! So far this summer she has already finished quite a few books (and this is a lot for someone that used to say books were boring!). She's been her enjoying her reading experience so much, that she's created her own review blog!

Mind you, she is still young, at 17 (she'll be 18 in a few months), but I think she shows promise here in our blogging community. So far she's just simply posting her reviews (she has one up so far), but I'm not sure if she will go onto do anything other than that.

Please stop by and say hello to her, she's starting to feel lonely over there.


And while your there, please check out her first review.

1 comments:

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

That is so awesome. My younger sister (19 - about to be 20 soon) doesn't read AT ALL! But I got her to start the Twilight series and she's gobbling them up. She won't pick up anything else just yet...but I can always hope =)

I'll definitely have to check your sister out and see what she thought of The Summoning, I haven't read it yet.

P.S. I have an award for you here:

http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2009/07/day-219-very-long-overdue.html