Contest Sticky


Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill In - July 24th


1. It will only be a new beginning, it is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I wish I could go back to sleep.

3. My cold pepsi tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is a good way to show you care.

5. The sunrise I get to watch every morning is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is something at the end of the rainbow.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading some more of A Circle of Souls by Preetham Grandhi, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to be able to write up a review for my current read and start a new book!

1 comments:

AudreyO said...

Because I get up so early each morning, I often get to see the sunrise also. They are so beautiful.