Contest Sticky


Saturday, July 18, 2009

Featured Famous Birthday - July 18th

Happy Birthday!

Vin Diesel

Birthdate -
July 18, 1967
Birthplace - New York City, New York

You Can Find Him In :
  • Saving Private Ryan (1998)
  • Boiler Room (2000)
  • Pitch Black (2000)
  • The Fast and the Furious (2001)
  • Knockaround Guys (2001)
  • XXX (2002)
  • A Man Apart (2003)
  • The Chronicles of Riddick (2004)
  • Fast & Furious (2009)

Coming Up In :

  • The Wheelman (2009)
  • Rockfish (2010)
  • Hannibal the Conquerer (2011)
Followers :
  1. Now Post your Birthdate (Month/Day)
  2. I will record it for future Contest use.
  3. If your birthdate is already in my database, and it falls between the Start and Finish of a Contest that you enter, you will get an automatic extra entry.
  4. If it is not in my database, and you post your birthdate to the contest, you will get no extra entry for it.

3 comments:

margaret said...

You know what's funny (probably only to me :P) is that I didn't know he was in "Saving Private Ryan" until I saw the movie a couple of months ago! I've known him from XXX.

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

Yum! Yum! I love your famous birthday guys! hehe!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Margo - I didn't realize he was in Saving Private Ryan either! I went to IMDB.com to get a list of titles that he was in...and was pleasantly surprised, I'll have to watch it again just to see him now.

Kim - I love them too :) Although I'm feeling like I'm neglecting to feature the females, lol...gotta work on that.