2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
I'd have to say that as long as they were at least 20 years old, go ahead! I've been in love with my fiance since I was 15, and have been engaged since 21. If you know that you love someone, and you've spent a long enough time together to know how each of you are, than you shouldn't prolong your life together. I wish my fiance felt this way though, lol.
3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
My cousin Pete married his wife Mandy. It was one of the most gorgeous weddings I have ever attended. He looked so handsome, just the sight of him all dressed up made me cry, and she looked like a princess. I only wish my wedding can be as beautiful.
4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
Oh yes! I love them. I love to see people happy, and I love to get all dressed up and be able to spend that time with them. Plus, I absolutly LOVE to dance!
5. Have you cried at a wedding?
Oh yes, I think I've cried at every wedding I've ever been to, lol. It's a time for strong emotions.
6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
Lavish! I want the world to know about it...so it needs to be big and beautiful with everyone there that I know.
7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
No, I haven't :(
8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
Does it work if I somehow end up being all of those things? lol. I get happy for the couple that are getting married, sentimental becauses I love my fiance and I want that to be us someday, groughy because I think it's never going to happen!, and skeptical for the same reason as being grouchy. I know, I'm weird...
9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
Because people are extremely impatient. They either get married before they really know a person, or they divorce because they don't have the patience for their spouse! I can honestly say that I know a lot of divorced people, and this has been an ongoing theory of mine.