Contest Sticky


Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions : Threesomes and Bad Habits

Monday Crazy Questions is hosted by Lani, over at Monday Crazy Questions. You should head on over and show support by participating!

1. Your mate or spouse or the person you have known on a personal level for quite a while, comes to you and suggests that things need to be spiced up and suggests a threesome. what is your reaction?

Lucky for my fiance, he is not stupid enough to suggest something like this. I think all I would have to do is give him the look..because buddy, it wouldn't happen in a million years!

2. You are doing the shopping at the grocery store and there is one bad habit you wish your mate would give up and it's on your list to buy. Do you conveniently forget the item or go ahead and feed their habit?

Well, being as I'm doing the shopping, I conveniently 'forget'. He can buy the things he likes and I hate him liking...on his own :)

3. Your spouse/mate/date is driving and you are feeling seriously scared about the speed that they are traveling. You have already complained twice about their driving skills. Do you demand they slow down? or bite your lip? Will they call you a backseat driver and will an argument more than likely breakout?

Well, my fiance would never have to make me ask him more than once. I had a bad experience early in our relationship..and now I have a little fear of going fast. A girl pulled out in front of us while we were on our way home from his job, and PLOW...yeah, needless to say he was placed in the back of an ambulance, and thank God neither of us were seriously hurt!

4. Your neighbors put their dogs out at 630 AM everyday and they bark non stop and wake you up. How do you handle the problem?

Well, I have no complaints here...because thats what we do every morning! My moms dog, Katie, does not shut up. The minute she is outside she finds something to bark about, and then barks about coming in, and then wanting to go out...it's a vicious cycle. Most of the time I'm yelling at her to get rid of the dog so that I can sleep during the day! (I work overnights by the way...eww)

5. Tell us about something that you can do that more than likely not a lot of other people can do.

I can make my tongue touch the tip of my nose :) Been able to do it ever since I was little, after I got ran over by a bicycle.

6. Do you still have any of your childhood toys that might be worth some money?

Nope, I don't have any of my childhood toys. My parents might have some hidden away somewhere, but I doubt even that.

7. What is/was your all time favorite Beatles Song??

Well, I'm honestly not a Beatles fan...sorry :(

8. If you felt motivated to really tighten up the house hold budget, what item would you need to give up to save money?

Haha, wow. This is an easy one! Shipping books out every paycheck. I spend about $40 a month on just shipping books out alone!

1 comments:

Lana said...

hey good answers!!!!...and youre not even married yet! Good girl! :-)
thanks for playing hugs
L