Contest Sticky


Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill In - July 31st


1. It's time for me to get ready for work, unfortunetly.

2. My Mailbox; it's not a bad place for the books that come in, but the junk mail has no room.

3. I must be out of my mind...

4. Being in love is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My bookshelf is simply brimming with adventure.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last night when my friend accidently gave a coworker a condom in a gift.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working with my best gay friend, tomorrow my plans include sleeping, and reading and Sunday, I want to start reading a new book!

1 comments:

margaret said...

Nice! That must have been funny - the condom in a gift. Hahah. What was the occasion? Birthday, anniversary, just for fun?