This Week's Theme :
The Mission Impossible Meme
Well duh! My computer, how else am I supposed to blog about my adventures in space? TURN AROUND!
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something). They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you. What is the first thing you would write on the board?
"Our class guest today will be : Mr. Paddle!
Volunteers to meet Mr. Paddle-"
And then I would proceed to write down all the names of the students acting up.
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile?How would you handle it?
Of course I continue to read it, why wouldn't I? Then I'd create my own blog...haha..and dedicate it to them, but see...I'd let them know about it.
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
Same thing I spend it on all the time...a drink at work. I've found I'm always on my last dollar :(
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
I could be horribly rude and serve fried chicken and watermelon with koolaide as a drink...but no, I'm not that mean. Plus, I doubt they'd take it as a joke.
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
Laugh my ass off! He would never fit into them, so it would probably look like he tried to shove 100 lbs of potatos in a 10 lb sack.
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
Ugh! Only 1 choice? Grr. Cause if I could choose more than 1 of course I'd take 1 & 2...but since not, then I will choose #2. I'll deal with my sexual vigor dissapearing, lol.
I hope I've managed to stay out of the dungeon this week...there are quite a lot of people down there already!
Oh yeah, and here you can read our Royal Commandments from last week's meme!