Contest Sticky


Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions : Helter Skelter

Monday Crazy Questions is hosted by Lani, over at Monday Crazy Questions. You should head on over and show support by participating!

1. What is one thing that will put a great big ole smile on your face?

Usually when Virgo is playing. She smiles when she's happy, and it's bound to make me smile just to see her enjoying herself.

2. Your walking down the street toward a very familiar face. As you get closer you realize you do not remember this persons name at all. Do you speak with the chance that they'll want to stop and chat or do you pretend that you don't see the person?

Of course I'll stop and chat. Usually I'm very good with names, and you don't need to ignore a person just because you don't remember their name. Heck, you don't even have to say their name! You can just skirt around it...lol.

3. Are you the Rock or the sponge of your household?

Hmm...I'd have to say I'm the sponge. If not for my fiance I'd probably be lost, he's my rock....and I love him for it.

4. You have gone over to a friends for dinner. You look down at your plate and notice a great big ole hair hanging out from inside your sandwich. What do you do?

Well...I'd say something. My friend's and I aren't too quiet when something goes wrong. I'm sure my friend wouldn't mind me saying something to her about it rather than not eating at all.

5. If you HAD to name one....who would you say is your role model?

Well, being as how I don't HAVE too...lol...I don't know! Oh gosh, I'm exhausted and this kind of question is for people that have just had a good night's sleep...not ones that have been working all night long..lol.

6. Have you raised children? If so do you think your parenting skills were top notch or could have used a little help from Dr Phil?

Nope, I'm the oldest of 4 children. I have none of my own as of yet, and probably won't for quite some time, as much as that saddens me (well I'm only 22...so eh). I hope that I will be a good parent, although my mother doesn't think so because I have no patience with my siblings (they are 17, 10 and 7).

7. would your -(Past or present)- mate/spouse, significant other/whatever -say that living with you has been like a gentle breeze or more like a hurricane?

I think my fiance would probably say that it's been like a hurricane. One minute I'm okay with everything...but that's just the calm before the storm. I tend to get upset easily, and throw things way out of proportion. I've gotten better over the years though, I'd like to think. Plus, he's stopped complaining as much, lol.

8. When you shop at the grocery store, do you always shop exactly by a list or just go helter skelter and hope that you get home with most of what you need?

Honestly, I'm a helter skelter kinda gal. I tend to forget something all the time though. When I go shopping with my fiance, he makes me write a list..lol..he likes to start out at one part of the store and just do a sweep around until we have everything. He hates just walking around aimlessly.

1 comments:

Tea said...

1. Chocolate ice cream
2.I would stop and speak. If I don't think of their name soon, I'll ask. Usually, they will laugh making a remark about our poor memory.
3.I'm the sponge. I soak up my feelings and the feelings of everybody else.
4.I give a squeaky yell knowing this will bring a waitress while my husband tells me shhhhh!
5.My role mother was my mother. At the same time, I act a lot like my only sibling, a sister. She's no longer with us neither is my mother.
7.My husband is always a gentle breeze. He has been for thirty six years. Living with me is like living with a hurricane.
6.I have raised four boys to young men. I needed and still need a little help from Dr. Phil.
8.When I first married, I carried a written list. Now, I kind of go helter skelter. It's a mood thing.