This Week's Theme :
Blog Outside The Box
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.
I didn't think I'd be caught, honest! I was just hungry, and there was all that wonderful foods on the table! I snuck into the royal dining room and just grabbed me a turkey leg, help me!
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
Falling Off The Shelf : The Tilted Ramblings of a Bookaholic
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
'Oh mah gosh Michael! I just have to know, are Elvis and Tupac there?! --Hold on! Let me record this...the world has to know!'
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
They unfortunetly saw my next future bathroom visit, as I was just climbing into the shower and the vast whiteness of my rear end was frightful!
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
Oops! I guess I'm reading too many steamy novels! Sorry mom :(
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
All Walmart associates will recieve a weekly bonus, no taxes will be taken out of it, and life working at Walmart will no longer be like working in the dungeons!
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
I thoughts I saw one of them werewolf boys sneakin in the through the kitchen the other day! I followed him, but just as he was goin into servant Betty Loo's room he caught me! Oh, I was so scared, till I realized it was just the King himself and he told me to get, he was just gettin hims a midnight snack! Oh what a relief.