Contest Sticky


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - September 29th

Teaser Tuesdays

Hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (be sure that what you share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)5. Share the title & author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR.

My Teaser :

"Oh, come on. Don't try that with me. I can tell your totally into him by the tone of your voice. You talk about hot guys pretty often, but your voice doesn't go all soft and melty."

"Did I go soft and melty?"

"Like Velveeta over an open flame."

pg. 143

5 comments:

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

You know I am not much for romance reads but I had to comment on his really cool tattoo....

LOL

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Ha, it is a pretty cool tattoo. I didn't really pay attention, lol.

I was laughing my butt off at the teaser though :)

Natalie W said...

Love the sound of that, Velveeta over an open flame, definitely soft and melty! Sounds like a good romance book.

Misty said...

Ha. Not too often you get a Velveeta reference. :P

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Misty - I know! I was so excited when I seen it..lol. Started laughing my butt off.