Contest Sticky


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday 56 - September 18th

The Friday 56 is hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends!

Rules :

* Grab the book nearest you, Right Now!
* Turn to Page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Post that sentence (along with one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog , and post back to
Storytime With Tonya and Friends.

Here's my Friday 56 :



"How long have you lived in Orion?"

"My whole life." My answer was more terse than polite because Amanda struck me as kind of weird. First of all, she was wearing bright, bright red lipstick, which looked even brigheter because her face was super pale, like she'd powdered an already uber-white complexion.





Yessums, I'm late a day, haha! Last night we decided to have a family night, so yeah...not gonna turn down family time even if the little siblings are devils at heart! I'm just about through reading this one, so look for the review next week!

0 comments: