Contest Sticky


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - September 1st

Teaser Tuesdays

Hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (be sure that what you share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others.)
5. Share the title & author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR.

My Teaser :

He was, and he was really good at protecting me. But I was his sister, too, and how well would I be proecting him if I let him have the scoll? Rule number four stated whoever possessed the scroll also possessed it's power. I couldn't control it, and I was marked. How would he be able to deal? Even if he just locked it up in a safe, he'd be susceptiple to its pull--I was certain of that with every throbbing molecule in my body.

pg. 160

Hopefully I'll be finished with this one today! I wanted to have the review posted by today, so..I have to get crackin! I have about 100 pages to go.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Woot Woot!
I see you're reading The Last Song next. I just posted a review for that one.

I hope you enjoy the last 100 pages!

Leslie said...

wow great teaser!

margaret said...

Sounds like an interesting book!! I wonder what happens next!! Can't wait for your book review :)

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Jessica - Yep, I can't wait! Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors :)

Leslie - Thanks!

Margo - great, because it will be posted later today (the 2nd). Also, the review for the second book in this series will be posted next month! (Chosen by Desire)