Contest Sticky


Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekly Recap : September 21st - 27th

Time for the Weekly Recap! Yay! I will be completely honest with all of you right now...I'm EXHAUSTED! I worked my butt off last night, and I'm just getting home from work. My shoulder is killing me, and I really don't want to even post this right now...lol. Well, I am though, because I am DEDICATED to this blog, and to all of you. I was also very excited to notice that I'm over the 200 follower mark! HOLY COW! Awesome right? TOO COOL! Well, I never hosted a 100 follower contest, but there will be a 200 follower contest, as well as an Halloween Giveaway. I'm not too sure what I'm doing yet...lol..still thinking things over for both!

Anywhos-y-watzits...here's the wrap-up, and what you can look forward to during this week!

What happened last week?

**Reviewed - The Amanda Project : Invisible I by Stella Lennon
**Read and Reviewed - Dutch by Teri Woods
**Read and Reviewed - Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout
**Reading - Love You to Death by Shannon K. Butcher

- Ok, well I didn't get as much done as I had hoped for. My review for CSN never happened because my darn camera wouldn't let me upload for some reason..so I'm trying again!

-As for reading and reviewing Never Cry Werewolf...well, NO ONE HAD IT! I went to buy it at my local Waldenbooks...and they didn't even know what I was talking about. I had to explain it to them, and they are going to order it. Too late for the discussion at Blog With Bite though! Ugh.

Contests & Promotions Posted :

Maximum Ride Prize Pack - Ends 10/05 @ Midnight!

What's Happening This Week?

**Finishing and Reviewing - Love You to Death by Shannon K. Butcher
**Reading and Reviewing - Chosen by Desire by Kate Perry
**Reading and Reviewing - Soul Catcher by Leigh Bridger
**Reading - Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Upcoming Contests :

5 Copies of So Into You by Sandra Hill
5 Copies of The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik

2 comments:

Ailsa said...

Interesting to read about your week.
Not sure if I've commented before, but anyway: hi! I'm a new follower, from The Book Bundle, I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

Will you review Hush, Hush once you've read it? I've seen a couple so far, and each one makes me want the book even more.

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

gayeargirl123 - I'm glad that if you haven't commented before, you've decided to now! I love chatting with my readers, lol. I think I got the habit from being a dedicated follower to J. Kaye's book blog.

I usually write my reviews as soon as I finish reading them, so that they are fresh in my mind. Sometimes I wait for a specific day to post the review though. I also never post more than one review a day, because I try to give each one their own spotlight, lol. I dunno, I might be silly, but I think it's nice to showcase one review a day (wish I could do that!). Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)