Contest Sticky


Sunday, September 13, 2009

All My Books - A Great Way to Organize!

Special Thanks to J.Kaye for posting about this on her blog. This is exactly the tool I have been looking for to organize all of my books! I was just telling my fiance that I had so many I didn't know what to do with, and I was starting to forget what I had and didn't have. Now I have a way to keep track of everything! Just look at the photo above to see how nice it looks!

All My Books

Adding books to All My Books is really as easy as 1, 2, 3! All you have to do is type the name of the book you'd like to enter into the Original Title field and press search! From there, All My Books will search whichever online database that you'd like (I chose Amazon), and fill in all the blanks for you. It will fill in the synopsis, the cover art, binding, author, publisher, isbn, dimensions of the book, and even how many pages there are! You yourself can set up what genres you would like them to be located in.

I personally created my own shelf for all of my review books and ARCs, so I can easily keep track of them without having to leave my computer desk!

You really should try..

All My Books

Remember, there is a 30 day Free Trial to trying this program, so you don't have to give them any credit card information up front to purchase. I personally have only been using it for about a day now and it's so easy to use that I'm most definetly going to get myself a full version for the price of $34.95.


Main Features of All My Books :


Fast downloading of book related information from internet book databases, including plot synopsis, reviews and book cover

Ability to store details about authors, editors and translators, including their photo

Visual appearance of a library using various skins (editable HTML templates are used)

Large number of standard fields in the book card (author, title, ISBN, genre, publishing house, binding, number of pages, number of copies, location, rating and others)

Support for user defined fields - an unlimited number of additional text and boolean fields

Extended functionality and new online book data import sources using third-party plugins

Statistical information about the book collection (statistics for genres, binding, authors etc.)

Export of the digital library into many formats - text, HTML, CHM, XLS (Microsoft Excel), export to mobile devices

Import of the existing
book list in text or MS Excel format

Fast search for book using specified criteria. The search is conducted in all standard and user defined fields

Protection of the
book database by password

Easy to use book sharing manager - you'll never forget whom and when you gave that book

Storage for an unlimited amount of additional graphic information for each of the books in the database

Support for e-books - you can store link to the file in the book card and open it directly from All My Books™. The program is able to automatically fill the book card for the following e-book formats: FB2, FB2.ZIP, LRF (Sony Reader), LIT, MOBI, EPUB. More about
Ebook collection support.

Support for Audiobooks - you can start playback from the program in just one click. The book card is filled automatically for MP3, WMA, OGG formats. Organize your
audio book collection as well.

Skinnable user interface

All My Books ™ available in several languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, German, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Italian, Korean. All of them are included into the
installation file. Help us to translate All My Books™ to your native language and get licensed for free!

Go give it a try! You won't regret it...I know I don't :)

1 comments:

sharon54220 said...

I have to ask you a question. I ordered this via the phone on Sunday 9/13 and I still haven't heard anything yet. How long did it take you to get it.

sharon54220@gmail.com