Contest Sticky


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Contest Winners : Dark Hunger by Rita Herron

Silly me completely forgot to pick winners for this contest! I happened to be choosing a new review book, and came across this one and off went the lightbulb! So without further ado...

Congratulations!

  • Shawna
  • enyl
  • Belinda M
  • Beth
  • Jake Lsewhere

Winners will have until Sunday Morning to respond to all emails with their snail mail. If by chance you have already won a copy of this book elsewhere, please inform me so I can choose another winner. If they fail to respond, I will have to choose new winners.

Still want to read Dark Hunger by Rita Herron?
Order it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Winners!

Dottie :)

Cindy said...

Hey I think u put your comment in the wrong contest. Go change it so I don't forget to add you in. Unless I'm wrong, but at first glance I think it was in the old one. LOL