Contest Sticky


Monday, September 28, 2009

Contests Winners : Ravens by George Dawes Green (audiobook)

Congratulations!
  • Krista
  • My Blog 2.0 (Dottie)
  • ...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC...

    Winners have been emailed, and will have until Wednesday Evening to respond with their shipping information. If by chance these winners have already won a copy of this book elsewhere, or fail to respond, I will choose another winner.

    Still want to read Ravens by George Dawes Green?
    Order it from the Falling Off The Shelf Store!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Thank you so much! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Krista, My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) and ...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC...

Awesome giveaway!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great giveway!!

Dottie :)