Contest Sticky


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Challenge : 3 4 5 Reading Challenge


Yes, another reading challenge! I know your going to have a hard time turning this one down...so don't even fight it! I'm subscribed to Froggaritaville's Bookcase, and that's how I found this great Challenge started by Chick Loves Lit.

Here are the rules!

1. It will run from August 1, 2009 to August 1, 2010

2. You may sign up at any point in this time period

3. To complete the challenge, you must read THREE books from one series, FOUR books from another series, and FIVE books from another series(For example: Song of Fire and Ice trilogy by George RR Martin, the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer, and five of the Chronicles of Narnia books)

4. You do not have to choose your books ahead of time (but are more than welcome to)

5. You do not have to 'complete' a series (i.e. you don't have to read a trilogy for your three book requirement - just 3 books from the same series)

6. Only books that you read between August 1, 2009 and August 1, 2010 count

7. The books you read may count for other challenges

Sounds easy enough right? RIGHT! So, head on over to the Sign-Up Page, because so far there aren't a lot of us that have signed up...and we need you to participate! I will update this list as I finish each book, and link back to their reviews!

5 Books from a Series

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

4 Books from a Series

1.
2.
3.
4.

3 Books from a Series

1.
2.
3.

7 comments:

margaret said...

Oh Jenni - NOO!! I'm hooked - and HAVE to do this challenge too. Hmm maybe I can combine this challenge with another - at least for the books in a series. YEAH :) I'm hooked :) I'm gonna go blog about it now :)

<3 the book challenge addict (should I rename my blog to that? :P)

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Yay Margaret! I just knew I could count on someone to join the challenge with me :) I think your blog name is perfect the way it is, but hey, it's your decision :) I'll stick by you either way.

I'm just trying to think of which series I want to start for this challenge, lol.

Kim Pickett said...

Good Luck! Last time I did a challenge I didn't meet any of my goals so I'm scared to try another one! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! I am passing on this one, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Best of luck and I know you'll do well.

The Cozy Mystery Journal said...

This is awesome!! I'm going to have to sign up for this one.

margaret said...

How are you doing on this challenge?!??! I'm almost done :) I have 3 books and 4 books done! Now I need 5 from a series and I'm going to do the HP series!! It's about time I re-read :)

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

haha Margaret! I haven't even started it yet, lmao. I need to get on the ball ;)

So glad to see your that far along already! Great job!