Contest Sticky


Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday 56 - September 25th



The Friday 56 is hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends!

Rules :

* Grab the book nearest you, Right Now!
* Turn to Page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Post that sentence (along with one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog , and post back to
Storytime With Tonya and Friends.

Here's my Friday 56 :

Sanctuary could wait, but her report could not.

Or her conversation with Garret. She'd decided on her course of action regarding her failure in the Darkworld, without the guidance of prayer. She would tell him the truth, or at least the brand she found it easiest to sell him.


Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

hmmmmmm, there are "brands" of truth? lol

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Tonya - Haha, I guess so! I'm guessing it's a partial truth...like, telling the good parts and not the bad, lol. Great book though, just about through with it :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you remembered to link.

Love the cover!

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. How are you liking it so far?

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

I'm loving it! I like this series so far..more than I liked her vampire series, Blood Ties. I should be done with it by tonight.

Nita said...

I don't know this series - although I'm relived it's not vampiric (I'm tired of vampires- lol!) What's the theme?

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Nita - It's basically Fae, but there are a lot of other creatures as well. It's basically a collaboration of all things paranormal, which is great...but centering around the fae.

I just finished it, my review will be up when I wake up tomorrow..er, today according to my clock. Lol..Saturday :)