Contest Sticky


Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Finds - September 11th

Ugh, I had to edit this a bunch of times because Blogger is being weird..so..eh, sorry!
I found this one during the week...although I can't seem to remember who posted about it! Yikes! Sorry :( I'd truly mention you if I could remember..lol.

Publisher : Bloomsbury
Release Date : March 2, 2010
Series : Stand Alone

From Author Website :

The youngest grand duchess in the Russian imperial family comes of age during the revolution. Her family is imprisoned, conditions become worse and worse.

But Anastasia has a secret that she keeps from her family, a love that endures through the horrors of war and the privation of imprisonment and deprivation.

Will her love save her from the fate her family seems destined for? Or is she a creation of a rarefied atmosphere, unable to survive without her loved ones?

6 comments:

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

I love the cover of this one!
Great find :)

bookmagic said...

I love books about the Romanovs. This sounds good, but is it a YA?

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Yes, it is a YA :)

ParaJunkee said...

This does sound interesting, not in my usual genre - but I haven't always been so single minded. Thank you so much for signing up for Blog with Bite. I'm hoping that we will all have a lot of fun and in the process read a good book. If you have any questions, please email me (rrivera39 ( @ ) cox ( dot ) net. I'm looking forward to your review! - ParaJunkee

margaret said...

Jenni! I've given you an award!!

http://bookwormbarista.blogspot.com/2009/09/id-like-to-thank-academy_12.html

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Anastasia's Secret does look good!