Contest Sticky


Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekly Recap : September 14th - 20th

Wow! Another week has flown by again, and here is our weekly recap. I feel like this year is just going by so quickly...where is it all going!? Luckily...we'll all be able to look back on this year and say we've read some great books. I'm going to be doing a LOT of reading this week..because I have off for the next 5 days, WOW! I'm so excited :) It will give me some time to get caught up with some review books...and get started on next months batch! So here goes...

What happened last week?

**Reviewed Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
**Guest Post by Michelle Moran!
**Read and Reviewed
EyeLeash : A Blog Novel by Jess C. Scott
**Read The Amanda Project : invisible I by Stella Lennon

Contests Posted : Autographed copy of Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

What's happening this week?

**Reviewing The Amanda Project : invisible I by Stella Lennon
**Reviewing CSN Furniture - Bookshelf
**Reading and reviewing Dutch by Teri Woods
**Reading and reviewing Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
**Reading and reviewing Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout
**Reading and reviewing Love You to Death by Shannon K. Butcher

-Wow, I sure have my work cut out for me this week! Good thing I have off all week :)

Contests to Post :

Once again, these might all be posted this week...some may be pushed forward until next week as well!

5 Copies of So Into You by Sandra Hill
5 Copy of The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik

PROMOTION! -
Wow, a Maximum Ride Giveaway pack!

0 comments: