Contest Sticky


Monday, September 14, 2009

Mailbox Monday - September 14th

Wow, my mailbox was even lighter this week than last week! To tell you the truth, it was a bit of a relief :) I have tons of books coming from Bookmooch and PBS, they will probably be in within the next few days...eek, yay!



For review from Author

1. Defenders of the Scroll by Shiraz

For review from Hatchette Books

1. The Smart One and The Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik

For review from Shelf Awareness

1. Lockdown : Escape From Furnace by Alexander Gordon Smith
2. Century Quartet Book 1 : The Ring of Fire by P.D. Baccalario

From Bookmooch

1. The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance by Various Authors

3 comments:

tea said...

I bet your mailbox is going to be full this week. I did get two books.

Shauna Leigh Atkinson said...

Those look like good books for review! I don't know if we've talked much on blogger yet, but I've been following your blog. I posted my books late this week at http://slkcivilrwr.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-rusty-mailbox-4.html. Take care & look forward to your reviews. ;-)

Anna said...

I have Lockdown, too. I'll keep an eye out for your review. Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric