Contest Sticky


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday - August 26th

Waiting On Wednesday

Hosted by Breaking The Spine

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This weeks's pre-publication "can't wait to read" is :

Release Date : October 13, 2009

From Author Website :

Steal souls.

Live in hell.

Never die.

In a city infested with psychotic fairies and run by sadistic vampire mafiosi, life as a soul-sucking succubus rarely involves lacy lingerie, hot guys or great sex.

Instead, Jade must spend her nights seducing gangsters and murderers, or simpering as a trophy girl for hell's minions.

So when she discovers a forbidden ritual that promises to break hell's thrall and set her free, she's got nothing to lose, even if it involves seducing the four most repellent souls in town.

But when you're cheating hell, there's always a catch...

I absolutly love books that involve Faeries, Vampires. I have never read anything that included a Succubus in the mix, but I would absolutly love to have a chance to read this book! Not to mention, that the cover looks absolutly gorgeous! This is the first book in the Shadowfae Chronicles. Book 2 in this series, Shadowglass, will be released in April 2010.

3 comments:

Zia said...

This sounds great!!

margaret said...

I'm so putting this on my list!!! (I should probable stop using a list that is a tiny piece of paper :P )

Mel Teshco said...

This one has been on my list too long already!! Can't wait for it's release though I'm thinking too racy for my daughter who wants to get her hands on it too! LOL
Congrats Erica!