Contest Sticky


Monday, August 24, 2009

Mailbox Monday - August 24th

I have a huge stack from this past week...eh, addicted much? Don't worry though, cause I mailed out just as much, if not more! I also have a new stack piling up to go out the door :)



For Review from Hatchette Books

1. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
2. Dutch by Teri Woods (ARC)

For Review from B&N First Look

1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

For Review from LibraryThing

1. Soul Catcher by Leigh Bridger (ARC)

For Review from FSB Associates

1. Playing House by Fredrica Wagman

For Review from Publicist

1. Rumer & Qix by Kathleen S. Wilson

For Review from Author

1. Let Slip the Dogs of Love by Eugene Kachmarsky

From Bookmooch

1. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
2. Dark Time : Mortal Path by Dakota Banks

From Paperbackswap

1. Where There's a Witch by Madelyn Alt
2. Storm of Visions by Christina Dodd
3. Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow

Won

1. The Imposter's Daughter by Laurie Sandell (thanks Suzanne @ Chick With Books!)

Gift from a Friend

1. Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez
2. Dead is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez
3. Dead is So Last Year by Marlene Perez

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome books. It seems like everyone but me had read Hush Hush haha. I really want to read Stardust. I shall be looking out for your reviews.:D

Cindy said...

I want The Last Song! Like right now!

Lesley (aka Upper West Side Writer) said...

I also received Playing House from FSB, and just started it yesterday. So far, it's absolutely amazing. In fact, I like it so much I'm getting antsy to review it. And I also won The Impostor's Daughter a while back and loved it as well.

Katie said...

I want The Last Song! It sounds amazing and I love Nicholas Sparks. Enjoy!

Laina said...

Oooh, Stardust is excellent. :)

Hey, isn't Lilith Saintcrow Lili St. Crow? Like of Strange Angels?

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Laina - Yep! I've never read any of her books, but have been collecting them because they all look great. Hoping to dig into them soon.