Contest Sticky


Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Was Nominated! - BBAW


Wow! I just checked my email today, and lo-and-behold there was one telling me I was nominated for Best New Blog! I was so psyched! I mean honestly? I don't think that my blog is as good as some of the other new blogs out there, but I'm completely ecstatic that someone else thinks so! Now...the hard part is, I need to figure out what 5 posts I am going to send in that best represent my blog!

Do you guys have any ideas?!

I think I may include my interview with Lisa Laird DiRosso, because I think that turned out fantastic, and she was such a sweetheart...but I'm stumped on my other 5 posts. I could really use your help! Please leave comments with your suggestions...I will be here all day. Unfortunetly today is my last day of vacation and then I have to go back to work tomorrow, bummer!

So, any suggestions for the 5 posts I need to send in that best represent Falling Off The Shelf?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your nomination! I was also nominated for Best New Blog. Such a cool feeling to think that people actually nominated for you isn't it? Good luck :)

penney said...

Hi Jennifer congratulations on your nomination for your new blog,
Penney

Unknown said...

grats, very cool. someone nominated me too.
love your layout.
great blog. i'm following you now. you should check out/follow mine. i've got all things books...
xo

Natascha De Marco said...

Congrats!!! I also have no idea which posts to send for a nomination. But working on it!!

Eleni said...

Yay! Jenni congrats! Ummm just pick posts that you love, when you go through your blog, look at the ones that received the most comments :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

congrats and best of luck!

Donna (Bites) said...

Congratulations! Awesome feeling, isn't it? :) Much good luck for you!

Suzanne Yester said...

Congrats Jenn! I was also nominated for the Best New Blog! Seems like quite a few of us newbies check in over here too! Even though only one of us gets to win, I think we should all be so happy for the honor! Good luck to everyone!

Suzanne

Jess said...

Congrats on the nomination!

Alipet813 said...

yay! I was nominated for that too! I wonder how many of us there are? I am honored just to be nominated, but I am like you - I look at some of the other blogs (yours included) and can't imagine I have a chance. Good luck to all of us! You have a wonderful blog, and I enjoy visiting you.