Contest Sticky


Monday, August 17, 2009

Mailbox Monday - August 17th

This past week's haul wasn't so bad! My mailbox seems to have gone on a diet, FINALLY!




For Review from Hatchette Books

1. How to Tame a Modern Rogue by Diana Holquist

For Review from Author

1. EyeLeash : A Blog Novel by Jess C. Scott

From Bookmooch
(I mooched these from Princess Bookie!)

1. The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld
2. Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld
3. The Warlord's Daughter by Susan Grant
4. The Spellbook of Listen Taylor by Jaclyn Moriarty (ARC)
5. The Otherworldlies by Jennifer Anne Kogler

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Tell me if you like How To Tame A Modern Rogue.I bought it, but you'll probably get to it before me. LOL. I liked her other books though!!!

Natascha De Marco said...

Ive read The Spell Book of Listen Taylor, and I got to say I very much enjoyed it!

Eleni said...

Nice books Jenni, I really wanna read Otherworldies - Can't wait for u reviews!

-Eleni

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Oooh some awesome covers in this batch Jenni! I hope you enjoy them =)

Andrea said...

I'm jealous you got The Otherworldlies!