Contest Sticky


Monday, August 31, 2009

Mailbox Monday : August 31st

This past week I got :



For Review from Hatchette Books

1. Lucan by Susan Kearney (ARC)

For Review from Bloomsbury / Shelf Awareness

1. The Private Papers of Eastern Jewel : A Novel by Maureen Lindley

For Review from Author

1. Everything Sucks : Losing My Mind and Finding Myself in a High School Quest for Cool by Hannah Friedman

From Bookmooch

1. Freudian Slip by Erica Orloff

From Paperbackswap

1. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
2. Strange Brew by Various Authors
3. Midnight Reign by Chris Marie Green
4. Destined For An Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
5. Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, The Truth About Forever. I love that book so much it's unhealthy. I hope you enjoy everything. :D

Mars said...

Everything Sucks was hilarious. Read it twice.

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Michelle - I started reading The Truth About Forever at a friends house, and got 100 pages in...so I HAD to get myself a copy so I could finish it :)

Mars - Everyone has such good things to say about this book, I can't wait to dive in!

Anna said...

I also received Everything Sucks. I hear it's really good. Happy reading! My mailbox is here.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Neat mailbox. These are all new to me!