Contest Sticky


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cirque Du Freak : The Vampire's Assistant



It's probably safe to say that my local movie theater is going to be getting a lot of business from me in the future! I heard there was going to be a Cirque Du Freak movie, but didn't really think about it until I saw this trailer today! I just knew I had to share it with all of you :)

Cirque Du Freak : The Vampire's Assistant
In Theaters October 23, 2009

Plot :

A young boy named Darren Shan meets a mysterious man at a freak show who turns out to be a Vampire. After a series of events Darren must leave his normal life and go on the road with the Cirque Du Freak and become a Vampire.

Trailer :


4 comments:

Jenny said...

I saw the preview for this the other day and it looks soooo good! I'd never heard of the book until like the day before when someone posted about it.

MeganRebekah said...

I saw the preview and definitely wanted to see the movie!!

Leslie said...

omg! i cant believe they're doing a movie!!! this is a great post! thanks for letting me know! oh btw i have an award for you on my blog

http://thatchickthatreads.blogspot.com/2009/08/zombie-chicken-award.html

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this!