Contest Sticky


Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Run-Down - August 24th


This is the first time doing a weekly recap here at Falling Off The Shelf. I figured I'd quit leaving you guys in the dark each week about my plans for this site! So here goes, and I hope you like my Weekly Recap pic...cause I edited it to my liking, and thought it turned out pretty cool.

What happened last week?

**Read and reviewed Bleak History by John Shirley
**Read and reviewed Laced With Magic by Barbara Bretton
**Starting reading A Better View of Paradise by Randy Sue Coburn

Contests Posted : 5 Copies of Dark Hunger by Rita Herron (and 5 signed bookmarks!)

What's happening this week?

**Reviewing A Better View of Paradise by Randy Sue Coburn
**Reading and Reviewing Show No Fear by Marliss Melton
**Reading and hopefully reviewing Rot by Michele Lee

Contests to Post : 5 Copies of The Blue Star by Tony Early
AND
Blogger Layout Contest

0 comments: