Contest Sticky


Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions : Aliens and Private Parts

Monday Crazy Questions is hosted by Lani, over at Monday Crazy Questions. You should head on over and show support by participating!

1.The aliens have landed...they have invited you in for dinner....what do you think they are up to?

They've finally abducted Skully and Molder and are now serving them up as the main course.

2. Remember that 20 dollar bill you found on the ground a few memes ago?? Ok you picked it up and someone comes to and says..hey that's mine...what do you say?

"Great! I found it, so I get a reward now right? How's lunch sound...your treat!" - would I really say that? Probably not, but hey, it's a thought!

3. you got offered a part in a movie... they will pay an enormous amount of money....but you have to play the town she slut/he slut.. do you play the part or do you refuse to compromise your values?

Heck, I'd play the part! You have to start somewhere, right?

4. Do you have a name for your private parts?

Haha, no.

5. You are driving north on Hell avenue and can only turn west on to hell Terrace. There is a car coming toward you on Hell avenue also, which also can only turn west onto Hell terrace. what does this prove??

That your, uh...stuck in hell?

6. where is the strangest place you ever did the deed?

I'd have to say in the woods...lol.

7. Have you ever been caught doing the nasty...who caught you and where were you?

Yep! My sister caught us..we were in the living room. We were covered though, ha.

8. What can put you in the rottenest mood ever?

Having to go to work...ugh, I hate that place with a PASSION!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Hi, Thanks for playin! great answers...yes you are right on #5 LOL

Oh oh you got caught..LOL

That'd be nice to say that about the 20 bucks wouldn't it?? But like you, I don't think I could either!
Having to work always put me in the rottenest mood too!! I am so lucky right now not to work....but I do some things here for our business...which is a breeze!
Hugs
L

nfmgirl said...

LOL I just found your blog through this meme. I have a book blog, too:
http://cerebralgirl.blogspot.com/

I'll be following your blog now!