Contest Sticky


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - October 6th


Teaser Tuesdays

Hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.

2. Open to a random page.

3. Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on that page.

4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
5. Share the book title and author so others can wishlist the book.


My Teaser :

We grin at each other, and suddenly he stands up and pulls me to my feet. Off balance, I rock close to him for a minute. Close enough to learn that he smells like clean laundry. His hands linger on my arms a second and I try to step back, but he tightens his grip. "Do you really want to do this?" His voice is low and all traces of his grin are gone.

I nod.


pg. 87

I'm a day late posting this, but oh well, at least it's posted! I had a bit of a busy day yesterday, and then my computer decided it wanted to bug out. I've fixed it, so here you are! I'm reading this one with J.Kaye from J.Kaye's Book Blog! Sign onto Twitter to join in our discussion :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Great teaser...this book is in my TBR pile and I can't wait to get to it!

Anonymous said...

And I have lost you! Are you still reading or did you finish or ????

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Responded to your email, but if you happen to see this first..I'm still reading it! I just haven't had much time, ahhh. The email is more elaborate though, lol.