Contest Sticky


Monday, October 5, 2009

Monthly Recap : September 2009


Wow, September has flown past at a rapid speed! From here on out, I will be posting my Monthly Wrap-Up...in addition to the Weekly Recap. This is just incase you happen to miss a weekly posting :) From here you can see all the books I read and reviewed throughout the past month.

This past month I read quite a lot of books in my honest opinion. Here's the rundown!

Marked by Passion by Kate
Perry 2.5/5 Stars
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks 5/5 Stars
Lucan by Susan Kearney 4/5 Stars
Chrysalis : The Awakening by M.L. Lacy 1/5 Stars
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran 5/5 Stars
Love You to Death by Shannon K. Butcher 3.5/5 Stars

Wow, that's 11 books! I think that's the most I've read in one month so far this year, lol. Hopefully I can keep this up, because I really need to get caught up on these review books. I'm even thinking about taking on a second reviewer here at Falling Off The Shelf. Maybe if there is someone in the surrounding area as me (Shippensburg, PA), we can get together on a weekly basis and talk books! Sound cool? Let me know if your close by...

I have a lot planned for October. I'm shooting for another 11 books or possibly more. I have a huge stack of review books to be read this month. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you loved THE LAST SONG!

Alyssa Kirk said...

I like this monthly review. Great idea!

Anna said...

You certainly did a lot of reading last month! I really liked Cleopatra's Daughter, too. That's my favorite book of the year so far.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric