Contest Sticky


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - October 13th


Teaser Tuesdays

Hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
5. Share the book title and author so others can wishlist the book.


My Teaser :

"Father, I have...sinned."

"In what manner."

Even though he knew. But the point of confession was the vocalized recitation of evil deeds; without that there could be no absolution, no relief.

pg. 215


I purchased my copy of Covet by J.R. Ward for the sole purpose of reviewing it for the discussion with the online reading group, Blog With Bite.

6 comments:

fredamans said...

Great teaser!!! Very alluring!!

Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesday_13.html

Tena said...

Awesome!!!!
Ü

here is mine if you have time to sneak a peek...

http://5150bookslut.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesday-10132009.html

Jess. said...

Such an interesting teaser!

Anonymous said...

Have you read her Brotherhood series?

Ailsa said...

Ooh, I can't wait to read Covet! Saw it in Forbidden Planet the other week, next time I'm in town I'll definitely pick it up.

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

J Kaye - Yes! I love her BDB series. I actually have Lover Avenged here to read, just as soon as I get the time, lol. Covet is nothing like the BDB series though. That's not a bad thing though!