Contest Sticky


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Contest Winners : Daniel X : Watch the Skies by James Patterson & Blogger Layout Contest

Congratulations!
  • Wanda
  • Nancye Davis
  • Tiffany

    I have emailed the winners above to claim their prizes. They have until Wednesday to return their emails with a mailing address. In the event that they fail to respond, or have already won this audiobook in a previous contest, I will choose a new winner.


    Winner of the Blogger Layout Contest is :

    ParaJunkee @ ParaJunkee's View
It took me a little while to choose a winner for this one, because I promised my sister I would include in her vote. Unfortunetly the two of us both work conflicting schedules, but we both agreed on the above layout! We absolutly loved the way ParaJunkee did the header, it's beautiful :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners and what a cool layout!