Contest Sticky


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Rambler - June 18th

It's time for a Thursday Rambler!, what is that you ask? It's my way of chatting up a storm about pointless stuff, or anything that comes to mind! For the first Thursday Rambler, I'm going to introduce myself, and a little about me, so that you all know who I am! Unfortunetly it's going to be a short Rambler this week, because I'm strapped for time (my fiance was a computer hog today)!


Well, the above photo is of me! I'm 22 years old, although I think I was around the age of 20 in that photo. I chose this photo because it's my fiance's favorite of me. I've been reading since I was in kindergarten, and half the time my teachers would take my books away because I read when they didn't want me to! I'm new to the blogging world, but I'm looking to stick around for a long time!

I've been engaged for 1 year, but have been with my fiance for 7 years (wow, that's a long time!). I've been told that I'm awesome to have put up with him for so long (although I think he's awesome for putting up with me)!


The photo above is of our dog, Virgo, she's a Pit Bull mix, and going on 4 years old. We've had her since she was a lil pup, and she's our baby. I used to honestly be afraid of Pit Bulls, until I met my cousin's, and than I knew I had to have one. Luckily her dog was having puppies, and I got first pick!

As for blogging, I have a ton of reviews lined up, and a few giveaways as well! Feel free to email me if you have any questions, or even if you'd like to do a guest review/giveaway! My email address is jennilovevirgo@aol.com.

3 comments:

Suzanne Yester said...

Welcome Jenni! What a nice start to a nice looking blog! And a cute doggy too! I'm a dog person myself- my hubby & I have one Keeshond and he's our baby! Good luck! And I'll be sticking around to say hello here too! Suzanne

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Virgo is beautiful.

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Thank you! She loves hearing how pretty she is!

Jenni