Contest Sticky


Monday, June 29, 2009

I Was Nominated! - The Humane Award


I'd like to thank both Jessica from A BookLover's Diary, and Julie from Julie's Jewels for nominating me for the Humane Award!

"The Humane Award is in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world.”

I know everyone else had 10 nominations, but I'm still fairly new and don't know too many people yet, so here are my measly 4 Nominations :

1 comments:

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

Thank you so much!

Kim