Monday Crazy Questions is hosted by Lani, over at Monday Crazy Questions. You should head on over and show support by participating!
1. MEN- Boxers, briefs or commando? LADIES-Hipsters, thongs or granny panties?
-Well, I'm very versitile, I love hipsters (or as my fiance calls them, booty shorts), as well as thongs and even granny panties for those times during the month when I'm feeling less than sexy. I think a better question for me to answer what I prefer on the opposite sex, and that would be Boxers!
2. Have you ever had an infatuation with someone on the internet?
-No, I've never been infatuated with someone on the internet, although I did talk to some people on a daily basis for sometime. It felt as though I knew them, when really they were miles and states away.
3. A 20 dollar bill is laying on the door step of a store as you are leaving. Half the bill sits outside the door..half in. Do you turn it in or pocket it? If you were coming INTO the store when you saw it, would it make any difference in your decision?
-Yeah, your probably going to call me a thief for this one, but I'd pocket the money. It obviously doesn't have anyones name on it, so therefore it's a lost cause. Whether you bring it to the register or not someone will tell you it's theres, whether it really is or not. I've already in the past found money, as well as an 8GB Ipod Touch, and have kept all of it! The Ipod had no information indicating an owner, so it quickly became mine. Yeah, call me a thief if you want, but I'm just being honest!
4. You just won the lottery....your family will be all over it as soon as they find out. Do you try to keep from telling them about it?
-No, I'd tell them. My immediate family are not money hungry fiends. In fact, I'd even give them a portion of it to hold them over (pay for houses and vehicles so they were well adjusted), so it wouldn't be a problem to me.
5. Did you ever play 'I'll show you mine, if you show me yours', when you were a child?
-I honestly did not play this game. I wasn't as curious about the anatomy of the male body when I was a child.
6. Do you remember a huge crush you had on someone while in high school? Did the crush turn into more?
-Unfortunetly yes, I did have a crush on someone in high school and it did turn into something more. The unfortunate part of it was that I was currently in a relationship with my current fiance. Don't worry, this isn't new news to him, he is well informed and actually pushed me to go out on a date with this other guy. You see, my fiance was then living in New York, while I in Pennsylvania, and we were still young (I was 16), and he was my first boyfriend. I learned quickly after that one date that he was all I wanted (and still do). It still upsets me that I hurt him though, even though it didn't event to anything but a movie and a kiss goodnight.
7. Have you ever had a full body massage? Were you comfortable or uneasy about being touched all over?
-I've personally never had a professional massage, let alone a full body one! I have had a full body massage from my fiance though, and no, that isn't at all uncomfortable, it's quite relaxing, and stimulating, lol.
8. What do you think of wet tshirt contests?
-I think they are pointless. Yeah, so she has big boobs and her shirt is now wet and you can see her nipples..yay! My fiance is with me on this subject, he can't touch them, so why does he care? lol.