Contest Sticky


Friday, June 19, 2009

Saturday 9 - June 20th



1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite? - I honestly don't remember if I've ever sat through an entire James Bond Film, so I'd have to say...No.


2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall? - Nope, I've never even been snorkling!


3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you? - Yes, I usually feel this way when I'm at work..ugh.


4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you? - Of course not! Sometimes I wish it did, but I think we all secretly wish that everyone would stop and focus on us for a change instead of the other way around.


5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson? - I'd have to say a moped! They look like so much fun, and I'm not the Harley kinda gal.


6. Do you water ski or ice ski? - I've never tried either! I have ice skated though. My fiance used to take me ice skating for our anniversary every year, but the rink has closed so we don't do that anymore.


7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated. - Wow, I'm a loser, I've never tailgated..lol.


8. What was the last concert that you attended? - Yeah, I'm beginning to feel as though these questions for formulated to make me sound like I'm unexperienced in my 22 years of life. The last concert I was at was an NSYNC concert when I was 12, and I didn't even have tickets! I watched the contest from outside the fence, up atop a hill...lol.


9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate? - I'd have to say calamari, lol, and it was GROSS! Tasted like a rubber band.


3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

NSYNC? LOL:)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-solstice.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Calamari does taste like a rubber band. You're a riot! Have a great day...

Cris said...

Yeah -- calamari is nasty. I can't believe anyone actually likes it.