Contest Sticky


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 9 - June 27th


1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died? - I was sitting at my computer desk writing a review.

2. How do you think that he will be remembered? - I think more often than not most people are negative and they will remember him by his 'molesting little children', instead of remembering him for his title as the King of Pop.

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune? - Thriller, by far!

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels? - Nope, but my father did.

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah? - No one I know.

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic? - I consider anyone's battle with cancer to be heroic. It's hard to overcome, and it's a feat of strength for whoever can do it.

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson? - No, sorry.

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show? - Never watched him.

9. What else will you remember McMahon for? - Uh, I dunno...

RIP
In Memory of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon

2 comments:

Carleen said...

I think you're probably right about the way people will remember Michael Jackson. Sad, but true.

Happy Saturday to you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Farrah gave it her all. RIP