Contest Sticky


Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions : Covering All Ends, Tattoos to Botox

Monday Crazy Questions is hosted by Lani, over at Monday Crazy Questions. You should head on over and show support by participating!

1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it??if not do you have a secret desire to have one?

No, I do not have any tattoos. I would like to get one though, on my lower back (but my fiance says I'm not allowed to get a 'tramp stamp', lol). I want it to say 'Virgo (insert a heart here) Italiano'. I want this because I am a Virgo, and I'm Italian. The Virgo part obviously has a double meaning though (Virgo is my beloved doggies name).

2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?

Eww I don't need Botox (not yet anyways, lol). I'd have to pass on this question for now, maybe I'll answer later in life when it becomes a neccesity.

3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it? Do you think it works?

I honestly don't think there is a lucky thing in this world that could help me, lol. I'm one of the unluckiest people I've ever met. It probably doesn't help that I walk under ladders a lot (I'm too lazy to move them at work)!

4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?

Wow, I honestly don't know. I haven't really said anything too harsh to anyone in a really long time. I guess that means I'm turning into a nicer person? -heh, doubt it!

5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?

Haha, have you been looking in my window on a regular basis? I usually just tell the dog to shut up (it never works), answer the door and then shut off the water in the tub...screw the phone, lol, it's probably a bill collector anyway!

6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel?

Yes I'd offer them a place to stay! None of my friends ever have to worry about finding a place to stay when they're visiting me :) I'm such a good hostess.

7. Have you ever seen a ghost?

Yes! One of my high school friends and I saw one in broad daylight while we were outside of my old house! One minute he was standing next to my parents care watching us, and then started walking toward the road, and just disappeared before he hit the end of the driveway! It was the coolest thing ever, but my dad didn't believe us. He made us get in the car and drive through town in hopes that we could point him out...never found him and never saw him again!

8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do??

Well first off, I don't drive, yes I am a loser! I have my fiance and my parents drive me everywhere, although the only real places I go to are the post office and to work (I work with my mom though). Anywho, I start yelling obsenities from the passenger seat, which usually gets the driver (usually my mom) laughing.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very funny, I enjoyed reading your crazy answers!!! Have a good week:)

Lana said...

HI!!!! I am so glad you enjoyed this week.. great answers!!!!! I all for yelling from the passenger seat as well as the driver seat!:-)
what ever works!-)
wow your ghost story is freaky!
Thanks for joining in again!

I have been sick...so I am running behind on comments! Sorry it's taken me so long to write ya. Lani
HUgs