Contest Sticky


Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Finds - July 10th

This week's Friday Finds are :

Bone Magic by Yasmine Galenorn
Publisher : Berkley
ISBN : 978-0425231982
Release Date : January 5, 2010
Series : Yes, #7 in Sisters of the Moon Series
From Author's Website :
When the Moon Mother and the Black Beast summon Camille to OW, she thinks she's just going to reunite with her alpha lover. But once there, Camille is forced to undergo a drastic ritual that will forever change her life, and the lives of those around her.


Publisher : Dell
ISBN : 978-0553592863
Release Date : November 24, 2009
Series : Yes, #1 Evangaline Stone

From Author's Website :

She's young, deadly, and hunted—with only three days to solve her own murder…

When Evangeline Stone wakes up naked and bruised on a cold slab at the morgue – in a stranger’s body, with no memory of who she is and how she got there – her troubles are only just beginning. Before that night, she and the other two members of her Triad were star bounty hunters -- mercilessly cleansing the city of the murderous creatures living in the shadows, from vampires to shape-shifters to trolls. Then something terrible happened that not only cost all three of them their lives, but also convinced the city’s other Hunters that Evy was a traitor . . . and she can’t even remember what it was.


Now she’s a fugitive, piecing together her memory, trying to deal some serious justice – and discovering that she has only three days to solve her own murder before the reincarnation spell wears off. Because in three days, Evy will die again – but this time, there’s no second chance…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows.
See how get the Movie filming.
Without censoring and installation-working moments of film.
Exclusive funny video:Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows-video

Taylor said...

The No. 5 book Lizzi & Fredl is amazing! I absolutely loved, loved, loved this book. I usually don't read biographies, but this memoir was awesomely fantastic! I love, "Love Stories". I cried so many times that my Mom wants to read it next, and I really couldn't put it down. It totally blew me away. It was wonderfully written, and I really felt like I was folowing them around and was put in a time machine and was living their story, like I was there with Lizzi and Fredl, going through the horrors of that Holocaust period and freaked out for their lives. You are in for an amzing ride, have kleenex handy and have plenty of time to read this. I ditched one day of classes to finish this book. And I'm glad I did it. I learned a lot more from this book then my dumb teachers could offer.
Don't ask me for my School's name please! Ha Ha!!!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Taylor,

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I usually don't read biographies either, unless they are centered around the Holocaust. For some reason that intrigues me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it, and thanks for the tip on the kleenex ;)

Jenni